Monday, November 4, 2019
Today we’re changing things up a bit and publishing a short list of events coming up this November. This is a new feature that we’ll publish the first Monday of every month and to have one of your events featured please call or Click here to email me.
- 11.08.2019: Debrief to Win with Robert “Cujo” Teschner. Click here for a video teaser about the workshop and then Click here to register.
- 11.12.2019: Vistage Small Business meeting featuring the workshop Mission: Sustainable Brand Growth. Destination: the Heart with branding guru Anne Candido. Contact Chad Harvey for details.
- 11.20.2019: Vistage CEO meeting featuring the workshop How to Be a Happy, Healthy Human with internationally renowned nutrition and fitness expert Dan Miller. Contact Chad Harvey for details.
- 11.20-22.2019: OPTIMA talent optimization conference. Click here for more information and to register.
- 11.21.2019: Experience Vistage at Listrak. Curious about Vistage peer groups? Join Chad and other Vistage Chairs for an interactive workshop on the Seven Key Skills of Successful Business Leaders. Click here for details and registration.
Thanks for allowing us to change things up a bit today and, if you still need some inspiration, remember the words of Dr. Carol Dweck who noted that “Becoming is better than being.” Have a fantastic week!