Thursday, March 26, 2020
“It’s a war within yourself that never goes away.”
– Unknown –
Tragedy and trauma are not subjects that civilians (and U.S. businesses) deal with on a regular basis but our current circumstances may soon require many of us to grapple with that weighty subject. To learn more about how military, law enforcement and first responders respond to such events, Click here for the U.S. Army War College podcast Leadership in the Midst of Trauma. And now, on to a summary of our newly added resources. Click here to access these updates through our page COVID-19 Resources for Leaders.
- Calling all contractors. Law firm Cohen Seglias is presenting the webinar Coronavirus Employment Law Update for Contractors.
- Accounting Guidance. Click here for accounting firm RKL’s article Emergency Financing and Loan Options for Your Business.
- U.S. Department of Labor Resources. The U.S. Department of Labor has published the following regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA):
- General Q & A.
- Fact Sheet for Employers.
- Fact Sheet for Employees.
- Poster for the workplace.
That’s it for Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be strong. Lead well.