The Neuroscience of Sales
Consider what you know about sales. Chances are you’ve got a few nuggets of wisdom squirreled way.
Now, consider what you know about the neuroscience of sales. What did you come up with this time?
If you drew a blank, you’re not alone. That’s why I recently asked John Asher of Asher Strategies, a world-renowned expert on this topic, to work with both of my Vistage groups.
John’s sessions with us went wide and deep. Several other subjects they dove into included:
- Emotional intelligence (and the importance of emotion in our interactions)
- The power of “why” for an organization
- Unique Sales Propositions (USPs)
- The four personality styles of buyers (and how to best reach them)
- How to proactively identify the best salespeople for your organization
These topics barely scratch the surface of our sessions, so I encourage you to visit the Asher Strategies website for more information.
After our session ended, I asked John what the one thing is that he’d like everyone to know about the neuroscience of sales. Here’s what he said.
If you want to pick my brain about how gaining a greater understanding of the neuroscience of sales can benefit your organization, let’s talk!