Tuesday, March 24, 2020
“In America there are two classes of travel – first class, and with children.”
– Robert Benchley –
Before this crisis concludes, a great many parents will truly understand Robert Benchley’s insight as we travel to and from our home offices with self-ambulatory baggage in tow. Be that as it may, yesterday also brought us new statistics and information. To assist you in making sense of it all we’ve added new content to the COVID-19 Resource List for Leaders. Click here to access everything. Newly added resources include the following:
- Governor Wolf issued a “Stay at Home” Order for seven counties in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We’ve updated our site with links to the order and the press release.
- What does “Stay at Home” actually mean? The Commonwealth of PA has issued guidance on this and the link is available from the Resource page.
- A link to the article Why the Coronavirus Has Been So Successful. Written for the nonscientist, this article provides an excellent overview of what we know to date about COVID-19.
- Isolation is beginning to affect people and fewer folks know isolation better than submariners. Check out the article These Royal Navy Submariners Know A Thing Or Two About Isolation. Here’s Their Advice.
- Pennsylvania firm MPL Law now offers a COVID-19 Resource Page that includes updates on both business as well as municipal law.
That’s it for Tuesday, March 24.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be strong. Lead well.