Monday, March 23, 2020
23 Mar 2020
“Appreciate what you have, because someone else is wishing for it.”
– Karon Waddell –
For many, this past weekend provided an opportunity to downshift into a slightly lower gear than the overdrive we’ve been running at for the past two weeks. It was also a time for self-reflection and appreciating what’s truly important to each of us. And, as the uncertainty of a new week dawns, it’s good to be clear on what matters.
One of the things that matters is staying up to date on available resources and, to assist you, my COVID-19 Resource List for Leaders is organized into five sections. They are:
- Upcoming Events
- Virus Tracking & Testing
- Government Response
- Business Protocols & Resources
- Important Facts
Click here to access the resource page that I’ve vetted on your behalf and know that as additional information becomes available and is verified, it will be added to the page. This weekend’s newly added resources include:
- Two upcoming webinars and online events
- New resources and analysis of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act from law firm Cohen Seglias
- Information about the Defense Production Act
- Important links regarding the closure of physical business locations in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- COVID-19 Disinfection Guidelines for businesses and homes
- Central PA cleaning services capable of disinfecting facilities exposed to COVID-19
- A message from the CEO of Marriott International that ALL leaders can look to as a model during times of crisis
That’s it for Monday, March 22.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be strong. Lead well.